Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Big 1-8

Today was pretty much made of fail, so I didn't get this picture taken until later this evening. But after dinner with friends (and a hilarious moment in which friend's three year old TOTALLY copped a feel), I'm feeling like I can suck it up and face 8th graders again tomorrow. And if that doesn't get me through, then the thoughts of a THREE DAY WEEKEND will.

18 weeks! Camera over face totally intentional due to a combination of factors that made me look grosser than gross.

7 comments:

InTheFastLane said...

3 year olds are so good at that. Mine was completely all over me last night while I was trying to talk on the phone.

Haley said...

Yay Belly! :-)

*Lissa* said...

You are beautiful!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Love it!!

Steph

Unknown said...

Look at you! Your belly is so lovely.

Mimi's Toes said...

LOOK AT YOU...YOU BEAUTIFUL MOMMA! If you ever need a baby rocker, let me know....I still say It's a girl....

Mel said...

I was excited over Crooked Eyebrows story...what a miracle!! I always enjoy looking at your baby bump. I didn't like being pregnant at all, but love watching other people's belly grow! Enjoy your 3day weekend. Gotta love these teacher perks. YEAH!!