Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hope For Christmas

I hope your Christmas was full of togetherness

038
Excitement
094
Quiet thoughtfulness
091
080
I hope your Christmas was both messy...
009
And clean.
[just kidding. My Christmas was all messy. I have no clean photos to offer you.]
Most of all, I hope your Christmas held all you wanted.
Merry Christmas
Mine did.

[gorgeous card by Tiny Prints--I wish I could have budgeted sending you all one!]
[if you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope your Saturday was full of all of the above.]

12 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I love all of these photos!!

Steph

Lyndsay said...

Beautiful!!! Merry Christmas!

Heather said...

It was an amazing day that I was happy to spend with family and friends.

so glad your day held much of the same!

Kristen said...

I love the second photo of you and Tommy, you are so adorable in your glasses!

I'm so nervous and excited for tomorrow, I don't think I will sleep a wink tonight.

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

Love the pictures!! Merry Christmas!!

Abra Clampitt said...

great pics- and i think you look so purty in the second one!

Kaycee said...

I love that you had all these things for Christmas, and gorgeous pictures for us to enjoy. Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

I'm a little sad it's already over. Ours was really, really nice, as I can see yours was too... Merry Christmas!!

Becky said...

What a great card!

TexasBobbi said...

Looks perfect.

InTheFastLane said...

a neat clean holiday would not be a fun holiday ;)

LOVED the pictures.

Bacardi Mama said...

I love all the pictures. I just ordered New Years cards today. I didn't get my act in gear fast enogh for Christmas cards this year. That's the first time that has happened. I guess I'm getting old. You have a beautiful family Erin!