Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Single Digits

I can't believe I'm in the single digits of weeks left. It seems like just yesterday it was Election Night, and I was drinking celebratory margaritas thinking I wasn't pregnant (celebrating the election, not celebrating being not pregnant), then two days later, I got a big flashing PREGNANT on the test. I thank my body for being tricky and giving me that one last night to enjoy a few drinks! And now here I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!


That dress is a size small and not a maternity dress. Even though I know it still fits only because it's Old Navy and also, mostly made of cotton and elastic, I still love it for fitting. LOVE.

p.s. Do you know what else I love? This jewelry I'm giving away. So go enter!

14 comments:

Toni said...

Erin, you really look great! A size small and pregnant?? You go girl!!

Sheryl said...

you look wonderful! Way to go!

Abra Clampitt said...

You look fabulous! When I was pregnant I wore a lot of "non-maternity" items, which was cool at the time. But now I can't wear them because I associate them with pregnany and think I look huge in them. haha:)

Cassie said...

You look great! I wore a lot of Old Navy and Target dresses while I was pregnant. I just couldn't stand the patterns on most maternity clothes.

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

You and Baby are so amazing-looking! You're going to blink and you'll be holding that precious little bundle in your arms... I can't wait to see him/her. I'm still saying "her"!

Heather D said...

You look great!

I too, had a few too many mojitos literally 3 days before I found out I was pregnant. I couldn't help it. I was around my mother in law. Self medication.

I went to my OB freaking out, and he told me if he had a dollar for each freaked out mama-to-be...well, you can guess.

Congrats on single digits, you're almost there!

InTheFastLane said...

Rock on! A size small anytime should be celebrated with ice cream and chocolate.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

You look fantastic!!

Steph

Unknown said...

That is wonderful that you can still wear that dress. You look so cute in it too! Happy single digits! : )

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry said...

Wow, you are amazing.

It seems like just yesterday that I predicted your pregnancy...sigh.

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry said...

And I'm with Sharon...it's a HER.

nell@shesnaps.com said...

I know I've said this before, but you're simply adorable!

Nell
SheSnaps.com

Mommy In Pink said...

So exciting..wishing you the very best in a speedy delivery and quick recovery!

Stephanie said...

You look beautiful! Only 8 1/2 weeks to go! I just checked that "ticker" on your sidebar. :)

I love your sweater too. That outfit is fantastic. Sometimes non-maternity clothes are the very best.