Friday, May 22, 2009

Brimming

When I was 32 weeks pregnant with Luke, I weighed 15 pounds more than I do now. I was measuring bigger. My poor stomach was red from all the stretch marks. It was winter and oh, I hate winter because I have to wear frumpy, heavy clothes, and I hate frumpy heavy clothes. Yet, I still felt cute. I loved my pregnant body. So as you can imagine, this time around, I feel adorable. I feel like I'm finally the tiny, cute pregnant woman I want to be. I can still squeeze into non-maternity shirts every now and then, and when I can't, I get to wear cute dresses and skirts, halter tops and tank tops. I love my little bump.

Couple that with the fact that I'm good friends with (okay, love and adore!) Beth who is a photography master, and I'm going to be a little full of myself here and say that I haven't photographed this well since my wedding day. Seriously!

That first shot? I want it to be a header or a twitter background or maybe I just want it tattooed on my hand so I can look at it all the time.








And these? Oh my. I feel a little breathless when I look at them because they are so good. Because Beth used her talent, her eye, her love, and documented the love and awe I have for this baby, for this belly, for every moment of this pregnancy.
I'm so excited to share this little part with you, too. If you live in Northwest Indiana or the area, Beth is offering a phenomenal deal. I looked at the first half of this deal and thought, Wow! then I read on and really thought WOW! Beth is beyond talented with a camera, and if you have kids, I promise you, she is amazing at getting children to warm right up to her and ham it up for the camera.
Get $50 off of your sitting fee, plus three FREE 8x10's (total savings of $140) if your session is booked and held prior to June 15, 2009. Email Beth or call to book your appointment today! http://www.bethfletcherphotography.com/




19 comments:

Toni said...

How sweet are your photos!!! I wish I had something like this :( I don't even know if I have a picture of myself pregnant. Though, I wasn't a small and cute pregnant woman like yourself! Pictures to be cherished :)

Megan said...

I'm so speechless at how beautiful these are, Erin!

Mommy Mo said...

Oh Erin, you are a BEAUTIFUL pregnant woman and Beth, she has mad skillzzzzz.

Julie said...

I know I told you this before, but the pictures are amazing and you look SO fantastic!! (I love that dress, btw). I officially want to be friends with Beth. Not like I didn't before from all you've told me about her, but now I deem her officially awesome. :-)

InTheFastLane said...

Those pictures and you are beautiful! No wonder people were whistling :)

Crooked Eyebrow said...

These photos make me cry because they capture just how beautiful you are.


I love them and I love you too!

Cassie said...

Those pictures are so beautiful! She did a great job & I love your dress :)

Anonymous said...

Oh these are beautiful!

anymommy said...

Gorgeous! What a treasure to have. I adore your sweet words about your pregnancy and your body. Happy hugs, with a belly bump and a giggle ;-)

MaricrisG said...

I love the 3rd picture where you are against the white brick wall. Adorable will not begin to describe how lovely your pictures are! I'm lovin' it!

Christy M. said...

I have to admit that Beth gave me a little sneak preview of these the night she took them! I am in love with all of them. Erin, you have got to be the most beautiful, radiant pregnant woman I've EVER seen. For real. And that dress? AMAZING. The color is so perfect with your skin.

I pretty much want to hug you right now, and never let go.

Beth is a genius.

swonderful said...

You look AMAZING! Love that blue dress, it such a great color on you! And the neckline... swoon.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

That first shot was my favorite too! Just magical.

CasualFridayEveryDay said...

You're stunning, glowing, so precious... and Beth is one hell of a photographer!

Nell

Mommy In Pink said...

those are fabulous photos..your photographer is really good!

stephanie said...

These are such gorgeous photos!!

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

You are the picture-perfect pregnant mommy, as evident in these magnificent photographs. Your new little one is just beaming from the inside out! Enjoy these last few weeks of your miracle #2 in the making...

Hillary said...

These are so gorgeous-you look fantastic as a cute little pregnant girl! I will strive for staying semi-small next time around..last time, my size was quite a joke!

*Lissa* said...

OMG, I love these!! You are beautiful!