Wednesday, April 11, 2012

spring break favorites

Spring break was really pretty good to us. Once I recovered from the half, we settled into a nice groove of just hanging out and going on little adventures every day. One day, I took the boys to the McDonald's play place. Nothing big, but we rarely eat there, so going inside and playing? They loved it.

One of my favorite days was the afternoon we went to a local arboretum and hiked. It was a little cold and windy, but the boys had a blast. I love watching them run around and interact with each other. Tommy just follows Luke and does EVERYTHING he does. It's so cute.

DSC_0088
DSC_0114
DSC_0135
DSC_0138

When it started to get dark and even colder, we got in the car and went to Dairy Queen. It was such a good afternoon. I am hoping for many, many more like this over the summer!

7 comments:

nicole said...

Sometimes the simplest days are the best days.

InTheFastLane said...

Since my kids were at school, I enjoyed the arboretum by myself. That was new, but still very very much enjoyable.

I live the smiles on your boys faces.

Foursons said...

Me too! I am counting down the days until summer. It can't get here soon enough.

Kristen said...

Your boys are so adorable :-)

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun, especially the DQ part. :) Great pics of your cuties too.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

These are great photos! I miss you!

Steph

Such The Spot said...

This post makes me wish Jayce had a brother. *love*