Thursday, September 17, 2009

You Capture: Love, Up Close

This week's You Capture was not easy because my camera currently has a broken zoom. So when Beth announced that topic, I was like, THANKS BETH... NOT. (Side note: I'm totally bringing back NOT as a response because it never ceases to be hilarious.) Although I do have a new camera coming, it's not yet here, so I had to make due with taking photos and cropping in closely.

I decided to photograph Luke, Tommy, and I wearing our shirts from Love. I chose to do this because I adore these shirts, but also because right now, as I'm typing this, Lovelyn is up and close with the babies at the orphanage in Uganda. Perhaps she's already chosen her babies and held them up close to her. I don't know about you, but I can't wait to hear about her journey.


Speaking of love, one of my favorites is celebrating a first birthday today. Won't you please go wish him a happy birthday and his mama a happy birthing day?

28 comments:

Prairie Lady said...

Those are wonderful. Sorry about your camera.
Love your matching shirts!

*Lissa* said...

Love these, LOVE the shirts!

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures of you and your sweet boys!

april said...

Love them!!

Mendie said...

The one of Luke looking up at you is adorable! I really like the color of Tommy's shirt too!

TexasBobbi said...

You look amazing in the last picture.

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

Adorable!!!

Lorena said...

Aww, So CUTE! =)

Jessi said...

These are darling. :)

tippytoe foxtrot said...

You and your sweet boys are adorable! I can't wait to see photos of Lovelyn and her sweet babies!

Susan Berlien said...

You will treasure those always!!

jonahbonah said...

SO sweet! Both of your boys are precious...but that baby...he's a sure cutie!!!!

Heather D said...

SO CUTE!
I'll bring 'not' back with you. I heart NOT! And can we bring back 'hella' too? Please?

Stefany said...

Great shots Erin! You and your boys are gorgeous!

I am so on the "not" bandwagon. Let's do it!

Mamí♥Picture said...

Aww so sweet!
☼¨`*•.♥LOVE IT♥.•*¨`☼
Have a Lovely♥Day!

Julie said...

Can we bring back the term 'rad', too?

Christy M. said...

YAY for the new camera!!

Your shots are wonderful. I can't believe how big Tommy is getting. WOW!

Saj said...

These are great shots! And you guys look great in the t-shirts!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, those shirts and you and your kids are pretty much awesome.

shelli said...

precious baby boys!!! :)

Stillmary said...

Great 'Up Close' photos with a good, loving story to go with them.

Unknown said...

Y'all are precious and your shirts are wonderful. You look great!

Capturing Sunshine said...

What a special post, and lovely captures! I am sorry to hear about your camera, but green with envy that you have a new one on the way! Have a terrific weekend!

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

Gorgeous photos of gorgeous boys! And as you type, your soul is with the babies at the orphanage... your blessings in this life are returned a million-fold with the blessings you give.

thekreativelife said...

What sweet, sweet photos! That's a bummer about your camera, but at least you've got a replacement on the way! HOPE is a wonderful thing and it sounds like you provide a lot of it for those around you. AWESOME! ;)

casual friday every day said...

Erin - how is it he has grown so quickly? I'm sure you think the same thing. Both your children are just beautiful.

Nell

Sara Joy said...

I just realized Tommy is wearing the polka dotted pants I had for Joel. I heart polka dots, and Tommy looks a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e in them. :)

Love said...

ah! i love you!

totally made me cry to come here and see this. thank you!

still trying to figure out how to put into words our journey right now.

so happy for your friendship. =)