Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Big 1-8

Today was pretty much made of fail, so I didn't get this picture taken until later this evening. But after dinner with friends (and a hilarious moment in which friend's three year old TOTALLY copped a feel), I'm feeling like I can suck it up and face 8th graders again tomorrow. And if that doesn't get me through, then the thoughts of a THREE DAY WEEKEND will.

18 weeks! Camera over face totally intentional due to a combination of factors that made me look grosser than gross.

7 comments:

InTheFastLane said...

3 year olds are so good at that. Mine was completely all over me last night while I was trying to talk on the phone.

Haley said...

Yay Belly! :-)

*Lissa* said...

You are beautiful!

Adventures In Babywearing said...

Love it!!

Steph

Renée aka Mekhismom said...

Look at you! Your belly is so lovely.

Mimi's Toes said...

LOOK AT YOU...YOU BEAUTIFUL MOMMA! If you ever need a baby rocker, let me know....I still say It's a girl....

Mel @ A Box of Chocolates said...

I was excited over Crooked Eyebrows story...what a miracle!! I always enjoy looking at your baby bump. I didn't like being pregnant at all, but love watching other people's belly grow! Enjoy your 3day weekend. Gotta love these teacher perks. YEAH!!