Let's play a game called, "You are my husband and you are going to buy me things for my upcoming birthday." Alternately titled, "You know my husband and are going to tell him what to buy me for my birthday because he doesn't quite know his way around this great machine we lovingly call 'The Internet'." So, maybe the titles need a little work, but you get the gist. If my husband tracks you down and asks you what he should get me for my birthday, just print out this page and hand it to him.
1. But I have promises to keep by PenelopeandPip. This is one of my favorite poems, and I love the little birdie.
2. Tangerine scallop mirror by uncommon. I realize that I don't have very many mirrors in my house. I'm working on that, and I love, love the scalloped edges and the tangerine.
3. Accesories Inspired necklace by listladykatie. I love the pink, and I love how she mixes materials to put together a beautiful piece of jewelry!
4. Hope bamboo shirt by TeesForChange. Love the shirt and love that they plant a tree for each shirt sold.
5. Mum's the Word clutch by JulieVision. I love this because it's elegant and can be dressy, but it's also still fun with the big flower!
6. Mini Wood Trinket Box by sisterbutterfly. I love all of her wood boxes and this would be such fun. I really love her even bigger, Anthropologie inspired pieces. They're all so pretty!
7. Hope by paperprayers. I LOVE these and can definitely see them in my front window.
8. Hope and love print set by vol25. I love the messages on these, and they're going to look great in my soon to be repainted bedroom (more on that soon!).
9. Born at Home shirt by westmama. Okay, so this is obviously more for Tommy, but he's outgrown all of his born at home onesies. Clearly, he needs a tshirt!
And since we're pretending that my husband is reading this, I'd also like a spa gift certificate and for the love of God, PLEASE LET ME HIRE A HOUSE CLEANER.
For those of you who aren't my husband, what have you been Etsy admiring lately?