- My thumbs are double jointed. This means I can bend them in very awkward positions. It freaks Shane out, which I love.
- The more I tease you, the more I love you. Seriously, I'm like a 9 year old boy, except that I stop before hair pulling. Mostly.
- Tommy has been sleeping horribly again (the story of his life), and I have a fantasy where I check into a hotel room, put my own blankets on the bed, close the blinds, and SLEEP for hours without interruption.
- If I was at Starbucks right now, I'd order a nonfat, no whip dark cherry mocha. If Starbucks delivered, I'd order twelve of them right now.
- My wedding colors were pink and yellow. I remember someone making a snide comment and saying, Wow, what is it--EASTER? And I said, No, it's my favorite colors AND MY WEDDING, STUPID. (I was such a pleasant bride. Actually, I really was pleasant, I just didn't have patience for annoying comments.)
- I actually really like to exercise and feel better afterward, but I also feel better after eating cupcakes... and eating cupcakes is a much easier endeavor.
- My favorite word in the English language is hope. If hope had a scent, I think it'd smell like lilacs.
- My favorite flowers are stargazer lilies, but I also love snapdragons and lilacs.
- My birthday is one month from today. I'll be 28. I guess I should start to feel panicked about inching closer to 30, but I'm not. I'm just very happy.
- I want to type more, but I am late for work, so READY SET GO, leave me some love!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Today is my first day back at work after the best ever Spring Break, which means that I am once again chained to the pump during every break. This means that I need you guys to keep me entertained with emails, okay? So, I am going to be lazy blogger and tell you all some random things, then you comment and respond to them... or tell me something equally random. Come on, lurkers, I expect even you to comment!