- My goal for 2010 is to take at least one photo every single day. Nothing in particular, just a photo each day. To keep myself on track for that goal, I started a tumblr account. You can follow along if you want or not, but I wanted to keep it separate from this blog, so as to not be too overwhelming. I really, really want to do this, but as with most things, I'll probably forget about it by mid-March.
- My other goal is to write down every single book I read. Not even necessarily reviews of them, but I just want to keep a list of books I read. Maybe jot them down in a notebook? Or maybe jot them down in a notebook, then blog the list at the end of each month? That way I'd have more responsibility. What do you think? Do you like book recommendations? Or will you be all, Shut it, English teacher?
- Finally, I want to line up a few guest posters when I return to work. The reason for that is two-fold: One, I'm going to need some time to adjust to a new schedule before I can fit in blogging. Two, if I do blog right after returning to work, I can almost guarantee it'll be the most emo, pathetic, sad thing you've ever read. I want to avoid that. So, if you're interested in guest posting about something, anything, leave me a comment or send me an email, and we'll chat. Topic of your choice, bonus points if your topic is: "101 reasons why Erin is awesome."
- I'm thinking of doing a handmade for Valentine's Day gift guide because
my husband needs a shopping listI really like Valentine's Day and plan on giving fun little gifties to many people in my life. Know an etsy shop that'd fit the bill? Run an etsy shop that'd fit the bill? Email me your suggestions!
- I'm really excited for Cupcake10 this weekend!
Monday, January 4, 2010
I don't really have anything of value to put together and make an entire post, just a few random bits. Kind of like when I run around the house trying to clean everything at once but not really getting anything done because I can't focus on one thing for very long. Enjoy!