The above picture pretty much sums up life lately, and not just because I'm wearing some variation of that outfit EVERY SINGLE DAY. I've done a whole lot of nothing, which has been oddly fulfilling. I have nothing to blog about because I know that everyone is waiting for the BIG NEWS, but I have no big news.
Here's what I have:
- I finished my second license renewal course on Friday, reminding myself that once again, I am not cut out to be a student due to my extreme lack of attention span. Oh, and I got yelled at for talking. In a grad course. WIN.
- I've been walking three miles a day in an attempt to get the baby out. Obviously it hasn't worked yet, but Luke and I have had fun. One day we met up with Sarah and Asher, the other two, Shane has gone with us. Yesterday a snake almost slithered across my foot, and I jumped higher than a pregnant woman should jump.
- I really need to mop the kitchen floor, but the Swiffer has no batteries in it. So if I have the baby and you come to visit, please don't judge my kitchen floor.
- I love post-baby visitors, just call first, otherwise you might see a sight you don't want to see!
- If I haven't had this baby by Friday, I really want to go see Harry Potter, but Shane won't go with me due to his insane fear of my water breaking in public. Harry Potter date, anyone?
- I'm enjoying people saying, You're due THIS THURSDAY!? when they ask, as opposed to when I was nine months pregnant with Luke, and they'd ask if I was having twins.
- I'm really so excited to give birth and meet this baby. I'll admit, I'm starting to get impatient.
- Shane has one post-baby job, which is to bring me a cold six pack of Summer Shandy after the baby is born. He's taking it so seriously that he checked with me today to make sure that I still wanted it.
- I feel like this is the most boring post EVER EVER, but I warned you!