I have two items of importance! Wait, I have three items of importance. First, I am on FALL BREAK, which means a glorious four day weekend. Can you hear the choirs of angels singing? My plans are to hit up the outlet mall today and to get a facial tomorrow.
Second, remember how I said that we might be in the newspaper for the Jacques Pepin luncheon we attended? Here we are! In case you don't yet recognize me, we're the couple in the second photo, and my husband is ridiculously excited to be standing next to his idol. Check out my sweet quote at the bottom. Thankfully, no one has busted us out for missing work that day. At least this article is much less shocking than the time Shane told a reporter that I was pregnant, and then it ran in the newspaper BEFORE WE HAD TOLD MOST OF OUR FAMILY. I received no less than a million phone calls THAT day, thanks honey!
And last, but certainly not least, the fabulous Sharon @ Mom Generations gave me an award! This is noteworthy because I absolutely adore Sharon. Not only is she an amazing writer, but she's also gorgeous AND is a former English teacher who is always offering me sage advice on how to avoid strangling my students.
I am pleased to pass this award on to seven fabulous bloggers who I totally love, so please go check them out if you haven't already!
1. Renee @ Cutie Booty Cakes
2. Jenni @ Jiggety Jigg
3. Cassie @ Southern Domestic Goddess
4. Erin @ A Peach Livin' In the Evergreens
5. Candi @ It's My Life
6. Maricris @ Zen Ventures
7. Mel @ A Box of Chocolates
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!